* Soccer should be fun for kids. They will play when they are ready. If you are supportive your kid(s) will be more likely to reap the benefits of organized sports
* Either coach or watch. Only coaches may provide instruction to players on the field. Said another way, don't be that crazy (soccer) parent
* Arrive at the field 5 to 10 minutes early. If you must arrive late, wait for a pause in the activity before sending your child onto the field
* For your child's safety, parents / guardians must be at the field for the entirety of the soccer session. If you *must* leave, your child *must* stop playing until you return
* You may not bring dogs onto ANY of the fields at Caven Point. Regardless of how cute and well-behaved your dog may be. There are signs to this effect everywhere.
* Reading the emails that I send you and the information on this carefully written webpage will answer +95% of your (collective) questions